Youth power is an unceasing river of energy, carrying with it the momentum of revolution and regeneration. But, if this immense flow of energy goes beyond control, the impact could be disastrous. Lack of proper tutelage has deluded today’s youth from the right track of life and moral values seemingly hold little meaning to them. Money, fame, power and pleasure have influenced them so much that they don’t hesitate using unethical means and immoral ways for quick gains. In this hour of crisis, youth needs to be brought back to the right track of living.
Youth make up about 34% of the total population of the country. This 34% constitutes for the country’s future. If we can harness this powerhouse of the nation in the right direction then the country can reach untold heights. All we need is to direct the energy of our youth in constructive channels that lead to development and progress. The creative potential of the younger generation coupled with their zeal, enthusiasm, energy and versatility can work wonders for the country. We need to empower our youth so that they can make a better tomorrow.
Yuva Pariwar Sewa Samiti:
- Inculcates ethical living pattern in youth, thereby, strengthening their character.
- Encourages them to lead moral, value based life.
- Instills in them an awareness to strike a balance between the ‘practical’ spirituality and the materialistic affairs.
- Teaches them to handle difficult situations in a judicious manner and overcome negative thoughts and emotions like anger, frustration, depression, illicit sex impulses and restlessness.
- Awakens them towards the ill-practices prevalent in the society.
- Motivates them to realize and play their role in eradicating the evils of the society
It is important to understand that moral lessons and inspirational talks alone will not suffice. They, at best, can trigger a brief desire to change, but cannot accomplish the much-needed revolution in a youth’s life. Inner awakening by the process of Brahm Gyan (Divine Knowledge)
is what is needed in this hour for the youth to wake up and realize their true potential.
Thousands of youth devotees are benefited by our numerous workshops and activities. Their changed approach and perception towards life are bringing them success in every sphere of life like education, career and other activities. They are now better prepared to face challenges and are able to cope with the stress and pressures of this competitive world.
They have become socially responsible citizens. Their ‘care-a-fig’ attitude has changed to ‘care-for’ attitude. Their independence remains secured and shielded under the guidance and direction of their own awakened conscious self.